Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Bivouacked in the Woods

”I just keep going. I knew this was coming[...] This or something like it. I always believed in it.”
There really is no preparation for such a thing, an apocalyptic thing.
”People were always getting ready for tomorrow[...] Tomorrow wasnt getting ready for them. It didnt even know they were there.”
To be the last man on earth...
”I dont guess you would know. You'd just be it.”
It does nor make any difference, dying is dying.
”When you die it's the same as if everybody else did too.
I guess God would know it. Is that it?
There is no God.
No?
There is no God and we are his prophets.”
”Things will be better when everybody's gone[...] We'll all breathe easier. When we're all gone at last then there'll be nobody here but death and his days are numbered too. He'll be out in the road there with nothing to do and nobody to do it to.”

No comments:

Post a Comment