Friday, October 7, 2011

It's to be Alone



I have friends, a lover I love and live with, a family I see often, social dates, etc.

But I like to drive in the quiet of my mind. The bore of a radio, the sound of my truck. Thinking so hard, so quickly about so many things. Guilt is over powering me for things I cannot change. I can make small changes, but I can't starve to feed hungry children, be abused in place of a wee one during another domestic dispute. I cannot fix our economy. Or make someone care about our world's graces and what is not theirs or mine but borrowed, and now stolen.

This World is at war, we are always at war. With each other, Nations, cultures, families, why must we also be at war with ourselves?

I wish to stop the war in my mind. I just don't know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment