Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I have a thought:

Mostly, sorely, and indiscriminately I am sold on the idea that life is fucked up.

It is.

Take a deep breath, hide your eyes, suck your thumb, find what makes you 'feel better' and do it when you need to.

When I feel stressed(or upset whatever). I restrict calories, I also do that because I am disgusting, but that's beside the point. The point of the matter is, I'm back on train FULL TIME, none of this part time shit, excuses of Cody, of events, of loved ones. NO ONE can make me eat anything I don't want to. I need to understand I will offend my friends and family, but I don't care anymore. I live my life for me. Once I eat my oatmeal I will be at 300 cal for the day, and I already ran 5 miles, so I want to stay about even. I'm planning no more than 600 cal today. I'll let you know how it goes.

.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment