Sunday, July 24, 2011

Feel Summer *ashamed*








Sometimes, I feel like our world is just nuke and pave.
How's the new freeway?
EVERYONE FUCKING LOVES IT!
What?
Ya.
Look how nice the freeway is Trace!
Oh! Why Yes I do love seeing a stripe of mad men hawling themselves ridiculously fast at a speeds down the middle of wet lands, and all habit.
It's a giant eye sore that only man can cross...
No man can only follow that path.
Nothing can cross.

I ask you? Is that normal?
Apparently that's the big lie.
Civilization.
We aren't civil at all not to nature not to man.
The great line, is a great lie.

"Follow the leader, follow, follow.... me." -The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

I can't only shake my head because I drive on that same stretch of road.

No comments:

Post a Comment