Wednesday, February 23, 2011

When a Midterm is NOT Life

I just realized I'm completely self interested. Me, My education, How do I look? Do you love me?

FUCK! How do I fix the bad vibes at work? How do I make sure my elderly co-worker know I care? When do I realize life has only just begun, and I have few bad days under my belt.

It could be worse. Women who work for the LDS church are required to wear dresses everyday. I won't discuss why this is about 20 years behind the times(because if you don't already know, you're fucking bizarre). I could be fat, with a fat husband, and living a bold face lie. But I'm not, and I'll do all I can to make up for what I'm not and purist forward with a new light, and renewed spirits.

Don't die, stay a live, never forget the real things.

No comments:

Post a Comment